Friday, November 15, 2013

Writer's Choice-Must Read: Its FREE

Do you want work?  
Ans: No I don’t have to work anymore
What d you do for living?
Ans: Nothing I don’t have

to do anything
What the hell how do you survive?
It’s very easy: I have BPL card
-I get 30 Kgs of Rice for Rs.1 every month, I use 15kgs, rest I sell it in the market
-I have free electricity.
-My kids get free food and milk at school
-I don’t have to pay school fees
-they got free cycles too
-I have free water supply
-I have a free TV for entertainment
-I have a free life and medical insurance
-Computer, technical education free- I have a BPL card
-Addition to that NGOs come and give free clothes, a pakka  house  with attached  toilets
-My loan is waived by the Government
-Government has completed all works here, so I get wages of 100 days anyways without working
-My stress in taken over by the Government (Public), so I can relax
-Got a Zero balance bank account all subsidy, pensions comes straight to that
Oh I see.. I need to rush now
Where you going
To get that Damn BPL card  
Ok thanks for talking..even I need to go check my mails, accounts balance and update my fb status in my tablet  which my son got other day- for FREE ..ofcourse..
Btw before you leave do you have card holder…
Yes for what?
I need to put my all cards together , have got hell lot of cards you see..BPL,  smart card, Voter, Aadhar, Health, ATM,……etc..etc..


Any comments ??

End of Part-1



No comments:

Post a Comment